We encourage residents, businesses, and stakeholders of the Kananaskis Improvement District (KID) to share your voice and opinions in regards to services, projects, challenges and opportunities within the KID. Your local knowledge helps to inform Council activities and decisions. It is very important for us to hear from a wide range of people, of all ages and backgrounds, as we continue to ensure a bright and innovative future for the KID.
We value your input
- Provide feedback on projects and initiatives via our general email: email@example.com.
- Attend regular council meetings to learn how KID Council makes decisions and provides good governance. Click here for the current schedule.
- Explore our website to learn about projects, initiatives, community opportunities and post your own community events and activities. Click here for posting community events and activities.
- Check this Get Engaged page for future opportunities such as meetings, town halls, open house events, focus groups, and forums.
- Share your contact information with KID Administration so that we can directly inform you of matters of potential interest, including updates relating to municipal services, governance, and Council decisions. We will also provide opportunities for you to share your opinion and insights on KID issues that affect you.
Please fill out the form below to add your name to the stakeholder engagement list. We will keep your contact information completely confidential and will never share it. See our Privacy Clause here.