The Get Engaged page was established to encourage input from residents, businesses, and stakeholders of the Kananaskis Improvement District(KID) to learn about and get involved with projects and initiatives that are open for public input.
In 2017, KID Council welcomed five new Councillors eager to hear what stakeholders think in regards to services, projects, challenges and opportunities within the KID.
There are numerous ways to get involved in provided input and feedback:
- Provide feedback on projects and initiatives via our general email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn about how KID Council make decisions and provide good governance by attending regular council meetings. Click here for the current schedule.
- Explore our website to learn about projects, initiatives, community opportunities and post your own community events and activities. Click here for posting community events and activities.
- Provide input and feedback for specific projects via this Get Engaged online space.
- Check this Get Engaged page for future opportunities such as meetings, town halls, open house events, focus groups, and forums.
- Send inquiries to email@example.com.
Current Opportunities to Get Engaged:
- 2018 KID Budget and Taxation: KID is gathering feedback on how you would prefer to be informed about future KID budget and taxation rates, the level of service you would prefer to receive within the KID, the change of taxation you deem reasonable, and the timeline in which you prefer to receive your notices. The KID is also soliciting input on the proposed 2018 KID Budget.
- To complete the engagement survey regarding the proposed 2018 KID Budget Click here!