The Get Engaged page was established to encourage input from residents, businesses, and stakeholders of the Kananaskis Improvement District(KID) to learn about and get involved with projects and initiatives that are open for public input.
In 2017, KID Council welcomed five new Councillors eager to hear what stakeholders think in regards to services, projects, challenges and opportunities within the KID.
There are numerous ways to get involved in provided input and feedback:
- Provide feedback on projects and initiatives via our general email: email@example.com
- Learn about how KID Council make decisions and provide good governance by attending regular council meetings. Click here for the current schedule.
- Explore our website to learn about projects, initiatives, community opportunities and post your own community events and activities. Click here for posting community events and activities.
- Provide input and feedback for specific projects via this Get Engaged online space.
- Check this Get Engaged page for future opportunities such as meetings, town halls, open house events, focus groups, and forums.
- Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Engaged: Report Back to Stakeholders:
- Kananaskis Improvement District (KID) Administration initiated a stakeholder engagement process on June 26, 2018 on the topic of the 2018 KID budget and taxation rates. Stakeholders have provided input through an online survey which is now closed. This briefing note is to provide a summary of the survey results to KID Council.
- Results indicate an overall awareness and support for the proposed 2018 KID budget and taxation by respondents. The report back to stakeholders outlines the key emergent themes from an analysis of the results, lessons learned, and recommendations for future stakeholder engagement.
Past Opportunities to Get Engaged:
- 2018 KID Budget and Taxation: KID gathered feedback on how stakeholders preferred to be informed about KID budget and taxation rates, the level of service received within the KID, the change of taxation deemed reasonable, and the timeline preferred to receive taxation notices.
- This engagement process has been completed and is now closed, as of 9:15am on July 26, 2018.
- Thanks for your feedback, pending analysis and engagement summary will be forthcoming fall of 2018.